Monday, September 7, 2009

Busy Season Starts

I know I have been away from this blog for a while. I was kept busy with:

Spending a day with, and entertaining some dear friends
Hoping our kids get to forge bonds of friendship in the process

Recovering from another bad bout of flu
Thanking my stars it wasn't the swine variety

Celebrating my darling daughter's fourth birthday
Sharing her excitement through her special day

Shopping like crazy for the kids and the home in anticipation of the festival season
Planning how to celebrate the bunch of upcoming festivals

Here is a collage of pictures depicting the above (the good bits, of course).


I can foresee that this month and the next my blog posts are likely to be few and far between, but I'll try my best to keep up the pace.

In the meanwhile, hope you all enjoy the festive season! :)



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin