Monday, August 23, 2010

Curio Cupboard

It has been ages since I posted anything about the 'inside' of our house! :)

As I looked through old pictures, I realized how I have this tendency to turn every available space into a curio cupboard. So I decided to share snippets from one such cupboard; mind you, officially this is supposed to be a book-case but never mind....

So you have the most random things displayed together. Like this pair of coffee mugs I picked up from a dollar store in Denver...


...Displayed alongside this pair of marble elephants collected on a trip to Agra.


...Sharing space with this lil' hand-painted bottle that holds treasures collected by my son on a walk.


Alongwith this basket of potpourri.


But now they all sit (and fit) together snugly! :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin