Monday, June 22, 2020

Then & Now: Backyard


I love to do these 'Then & Now' posts as they give a sense of how time changes things. And now that we have completed just over a year at the new abode, I thought this was a good time to indulge in this exercise.

So here is presenting a part of the backyard, just outside our bedroom and featuring the mango tree. 

Now

We all love sitting on the stone edging to attend to our calls. I am trying to green up the background, creating more greens on the walls. But the scorching summer set back my plans a bit.









Then

The 'Then' picture was taken when we first came to see the house. Though we got a large part of the soil covered with stone slabs but I do the prefer the neater look that the place has now.




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin