Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Yellow Pansy

Remember the contest win I had written about way back in September last year; you can refresh your memories here and here.
The winning photo of the yellow pansy

Well, true to her promise, Debbie from Reflections of Debbie sent across a colored pencil drawing of my pansy photograph. And this drawing holds pride of place in my dining area now.

Debbie's drawing of the yellow pansy


I had originally planned to frame both the photograph and the drawing together but unfortunately, I couldn’t work around their size mismatch. So for now, Debbie’s breathtakingly beautiful rendition of my pansy hangs in all its glory right above the dining table.


The 'conversation piece' of my dining space

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This makes me blush. I'm filled with delight that you love it.

Blessings - Debbie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin